In 13 years, I have competed in 45 amateur fights and hold a professional boxing record of 1-1. During my competition years, I earned a BScN degree in Nursing and obtained my licence as a Registered Nurse. I have four years of experience as a geriatric nurse in mental health and long-term care. I have also completed a number of certifications and gained hands-on experience with different personal training clients and groups. The groups I love to coach most are women and people over 55 years old. In June 2017, I was voted “Women’s Best Fitness and Wellness Coach” by the Fab Female Entrepreneurette awards.
- BScN Nursing (Ontario Registered Nurse certification)
- ISSA Personal Trainer and Exercise Therapist
- Agatsu Indian Club Workshop
- Level 1 Kanama High Performance Olympic Weightlifting Certification
- Level 1 Boxing Ontario Coaching Certification, Agatsu Level 1 Kettlebell Certification
- Agatsu Level 1- Joint and Mobility Certification